Monday, August 22, 2011

School has started and rainy days have commenced.

 Not that those two things particularly go together, but it just happens to add an atmosphere to life.  I was wearing a jacket this morning (inside of course) and after lunch, when I stepped outside, I began to wonder about myself.  How could I be cold with over 100 degree weather outside my front door?  Two hours later the weather changed once again, this time to a nice storm.  I attempted pictures, but, if I wanted to keep the camera functioning, I couldn't be as adventurous as I had wished.  I am so looking forward to when I can say 'Guess what y'all? It is 70 degrees outside!'.  That's a Southerner's way of saying 'Fall'.

In the meantime, school here at my house has been in progress for two weeks!  I won't roll my eyes and say 'I don't like school', but I will say 'I really don't know where Summer went'.  At the moment I think most everyone feels that way.  I am enjoying school though quite unable to believe that I have started High-School! Well, I will enjoy it all I can, counting the days until memorable events...
                          

The beauty after the storm.

5 comments:

  1. Those books are beautiful! :D Elsie brings back memories...
    Also, congratulations on starting highschool! I think you'll enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are beautiful! I love your blog and will continue to read if you keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean about summer going so fast. Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday we were planning the mission trip. You're in high school? I really can't believe that. The pictures are really pretty. And just so you'll know, I wear sweat shirts all the time in the summer.:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to mention this in my comment. I love your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete