Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Jewelry Making

About a year ago I went over to my friend's house for the day, and while I was there she introduced me to jewelry making. Ever since, I've been gung-ho. Christmas presents, birthday presents, and birthday money were the times for requests for supplies of this sort. So, like I said, ever since, I've been caught. I love it! I really do. And I am always looking for someone to shower jewelry upon. My friend had her birthday last week and I jumped on the opportunity. While I made her some (purple) earrings, I decided to also make some for another friend (green). I have some more people in mind for the future. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewelry making! I love the stamp! :D
    Your blog template is really nice too. I like the look of it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! The stamp is now my signature :)and I really love using it! It makes me think of y'all...

    Thanks for liking the blog template. I think I took way too long putting it up :).

    ReplyDelete